A Journey in Search of Life’s Meaning, Inner Freedom, and a Deeper Respect for All Life
Bucuriile voastre
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
*****
Vreau sa știu numai despre bucuriile voastre. Despre tristețile voastre nu vreau să știu nimic. Căci dacă le vom trece sub tăcere se vor usca ca o buruiană care nu are apă la rădăcină.
I only want to know about your joys. I don't want to know anything about your sorrows. Because if we silence them, they will wither like a weed without water at its root.
Cartea „A patra cale” rămâne una dintre cele mai tari diagnostice scrise vreodată despre omul-mașină. Totul e corect: centrele dezorganizate, somnul conștiinței, „totul se întâmplă”, „nu puteți face nimic”. Doar că Gurdjieff și Ouspensky au ratat sursa principală a somnului: hrana animală și drogurile de gradul I și II. Gurdjieff fuma două pachete pe zi și bea vin ars la cină. Ouspensky trăia pe cafea și țigări. Carne la aproape fiecare masă. Cu așa combustibil, „amintirea de sine” rămâne un exercițiu frumos pe hârtie. Corpul primește în continuare programarea prădătorului: agresivitate, frică, reacții automate. De asta școala lor nu a produs oameni treji, doar discipoli care au îmbătrânit și au murit la fel de mecanic ca toți ceilalți. Cerii vin acum cu completarea lipsă: curățați mai întâi rezervorul. Fără carne și celelalte alimente de origine animală, fără alcool, tutun, cofeină, zahăr rafinat. După un an fără aceste droguri, veți vedea singuri că „nu putem” era valabil doar cât ti...
Foreword It is a timeless truth that love and joy are life's most beautiful values. The most precious nourishment in life is not what we put into our bodies, but what we awaken within ourselves. And here, I would like to share with you a small lesson from my own life. Around 2007, shortly after the publication of my first book, Man on the Way to Becoming an Angel (Om înspre înger)—a book of axioms, as a friend once described it to me—I first encountered the idea of “living on light.” I came across it while reading Living on Light, by Jasmuheen, as well as other texts from yogic literature that described this phenomenon. I cannot say exactly what Jasmuheen had in mind, but I understood “living on light” exactly as the words suggest: trying to feel the light of the Sun within yourself and, through this, replacing ordinary physical nourishment. For many years—probably fifteen or even more—I tried to bring this sunlight into myself, to become conscious of it and to make use of it. Towa...
** 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗦𝗔! It is not my direct business to interfere in your politics, but I feel it is a duty of honor to tell you that decisions made at the highest level, under the pressure of populist currents, tend to lead American and global society down a worrisome path. All signs are reminiscent of a scenario familiar from the movie 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆. A state policy that relies on hypocrisy and lies, which interferes with the powers of the people—legislative, judicial, and the press—erodes the fundamental values of humanity: truth, honor, sincerity, knowledge, and compassion. The pressure that public figures are subjected to, as is the case with Jimmy Kimmel, Harvard University, or CNN, should give you serious pause. Without constructive but determined opposition, in which you express your opinion with insistence and reasoned arguments, humanity risks letting the 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 scenario become a reality. You must do everything pos...
Comments
Post a Comment